[Scons-users] Implicit dependency `None' not found

Stefan Seefeld stefan at seefeld.name
Sun Apr 3 16:55:43 EDT 2016

On 03.04.2016 14:32, William Blevins wrote:
> Tracking down the error of None in env lists tends to be ugly, so I am
> glad you found the fault. I will bring up some thoughts in the
> developer list and see if we can make this easier.

Thanks. To be honest, what really got me on the wrong track was the fact
that SCons exposed an (internal) stack trace, making this appear as if
this wasn't user error but a SCons bug. Had the error been "Unable to
build / generate 'None'" I might have looked more closely at the
instructions I provided via the SConstruct file.

Thanks,
        Stefan