[Scons-users] Implicit dependency `None' not found

William Blevins wblevins001 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 11:45:54 EDT 2016

Based on the depth of the two None values, the missing dependency of the
exe may be a library. The None at the '#' level isn't obvious to me, but I
will review the attachments the first email and see if anything jumps at
me. The stdout of a c-file which may be generated is a bit suspicious; is
that file getting written correctly or am I just looking at some debug
prints?