[Scons-users] Errors in parallel builds after updating from SCons 2.3.0 -> 2.3.5

mg at ncp-e.com mg at ncp-e.com
Mon Sep 28 13:17:53 EDT 2015

I wasn't aware that None would be problematic. It's just that I need an
"always run" Command builder that's got no input.

I've replaced it with Value(None) but it didn't change anything.

So you think issuing new directives while executing cmdFunc in the
example below doesn't pose a problem?
As that's the spot in which my build breaks. The "env.Install" line
leads to the exception within SCons internals.

--
Matthias Gerstner, Dipl.-Wirtsch.-Inf. (FH)
Entwicklung

NCP engineering GmbH
Dombühler Straße 2, D-90449, Nürnberg
Geschäftsführer Peter Söll, HRB-Nr: 77 86 Nürnberg

Telefon: +49 911 9968-153, Fax: +49 911 9968-229
E-Mail: Matthias.Gerstner at ncp-e.com
Internet: http://www.ncp-e.com