[Scons-users] Glob() exclude doesn't match when used inside VariantDir

William L Blevins wblevins001 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 06:00:44 EDT 2015

I would argue it's more for the developer list now.

V/R,
William

On September 22, 2015, at 10:39 AM, Florian Miedniak <florian.miedniak at web.de> wrote:

Hi Bill,

I just created a pull request for the issue: https://bitbucket.org/scons/scons/pull-requests/252/fixed-3011-glob-called-with-exclude-didnt/diff

Notes:

- Is it okay to discuss this further on scons-user?

- [offtopic] I just did a python bootstrap.py and was overwhelmed how simply it is to "build" SCons! The people maintaining our development environment just couldn't believe getting a rpm with a local scons build including my changes for deployment ...

-Florian