[Scons-users] Glob() exclude doesn't match when used inside VariantDir

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Wed Sep 16 10:46:28 EDT 2015

Florian,

Good catch on the bug still being open. I've closed it. (It should have
been as the feature is (in theory) complete)

The preferred method for sending a patch would be to fork the scons repo
and send a pull request.
Any chance we can ask you to do that?
That way the version history would properly represent who made the fix.

-Bill