[Scons-users] force rebuild of a specific target

Roberto De Vecchi roberto.devecchi at vi-grade.com
Fri Oct 16 12:33:23 EDT 2015

William,

Thx for the quick answer! I’m mainly using MD5-timestamp decider with no cache. The method that seems closer to my goal is to delete the actual file and then rebuilt it but I would like to do this without having to browse to the directory that contains the target (I’m running with variant dir and a huge tree so finding out the file location is an annoying process !!)

Cheers
Roberto