[Scons-users] Mixing configuration and nodes

William Blevins wblevins001 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 05:23:52 EDT 2015

Ludovic,

I think part of the issue here is that we have a very incomplete picture of
your setup.  I had to read your original email several times before I
realized that you were not talking about the "D programming language".

Would it be possible to give us the appropriate code snippets? Otherwise
generic information gives you generic responses.