[Scons-users] SCons 2.4.1 available via pypi

Paweł Tomulik ptomulik at meil.pw.edu.pl
Tue Nov 10 19:56:40 EST 2015

W dniu 10.11.2015 o 21:21, Bill Deegan pisze:
> All,
>
> Now you can do : pip install scons and get the latest version.
> Enjoy!
> -Bill
> Co-Manager SCons Project

Thanks, that's great!

what's interesting, my pip search return a lot of scons packages, among
them:

xxscons           - Open Source next-generation build tool.
sc0ns             - scons, which can be installed with easy_install/pip
SCons             - Open Source next-generation build tool.

I suppose, SCons is the official package?

--
Pawel Tomulik