[Scons-users] Internal Error: No dependency cycle found

Brian Cody brian.j.cody at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 13:24:16 EST 2015

I'd like to add to this if I can. We have an odd situation which is similar
to this one. If we get a build failure making target A, while target B is
also being built, it won't just fail for A, it'll also print a gigantic "no
dependency cycle" error for B. It just adds a lot of cruft to the output
that makes it difficult to see the real problem.

If this could be related I could come up with a sample dependency tree. In
the mean time we've just been living with it.