[Scons-users] Scons Not Finding Visual Studio

hari haritg020 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 14:06:14 EST 2015

So I installed scons-2.3.6, it still is not identifying Visual Studio 2015.
I tried with Visual Studio 2013. It could identify that. Really weird!

I suppose scons check the registry for installation status. Is it because
scons is not able to find or some registry value is not set properly for
Visual Studio 2015?!

Thanks,
Hari