[Scons-users] Custom tools in directories other than site_scons/site_tools

Jonathon Reinhart jonathon.reinhart at gmail.com
Fri May 22 13:48:15 EDT 2015

Hello all,

I've written a tool that is specific to one small part of my overall
project. Because of this, I'd prefer that it go in the subdirectory to
which it is specific, although it works okay if it goes in
site_scons/site_tools.

Is there a way I can add a tool to an environment by passing it a
path, or add other paths to the tool search directory?  Or is invoking
this other file by SConscript() the right way to go?

Thanks a lot,

Jonathon