[Scons-users] SCons freezes

Sven Lars Tobias Stål smp428 at alumni.ku.dk
Thu May 21 06:29:30 EDT 2015

Hey,

thank you for your effort to help! I rebuilt Python, but nothing worked. I ended up reinstalling the computer overnight and now it works again.

Sven

On 21 May 2015, at 05:22 , Bill Deegan <bill at baddogconsulting.com<mailto:bill at baddogconsulting.com>> wrote:

Sven,

I'd go check the macports site and see if they have an answer for your build failure.
To eliminate a possibility of inconsistant macports stack, you might build python 2.7.x from sources and see if that works. Or try the native mac osx python?

-Bill