[Scons-users] Configuring Libs produced by Scons to manually-created VC proj introduce LNK 2019

1100011608 at pku.edu.cn 1100011608 at pku.edu.cn
Sun May 17 04:32:12 EDT 2015

I am using Scons to bulid my project,  including things like producing static libraries and Visual Studio(2010) project files (.sln, .vcxproj)
CCFLAGS are specified as
CCFLAGS=['/Od','/Zi','/EHsc','/W3']
static libs and project files are produced through

env=Environment(ENV=ENV,CPPPATH=include_path,CCFLAGS=CCFLAGS,MSVS_ARCH=arc,TARGET_ARCH=arc)
lib=env.StaticLibrary(target=lib_file,source=lib_src_files)
proj=env.MSVSProject(target=name+env['MSVSPROJECTSUFFIX'],srcs=lib_src_files,incs=lib_header_files,buildtarget=lib,variant=build_type,auto_build_solution=0)
my system is window7 64bit. With the commands above in SConstruct, project files and libs are generated normally with no error, However, when I apply these libs to my manaually created VC project, it produces a LNK 2019. I am sure to include path and lib path are configured correctly, and the lib files can be found. It seems that the symbol in obj file can't match that in lib files. The strange thing is that if I still use Scons (CCFLAGS are specified same as above)to configure these libs, and create project files(.sln, .vcxproj), everything works fine and EXE file produced sucessfully.

Why does this error appear? Anyone know this issue?
I have also posted this problem in stackoverflow:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/30193376/config-libs-produced-by-scons-construction-tool-introducing-lnk2019/30193603?noredirect=1#comment48621212_30193603

1100011608 at pku.edu.cn