[Scons-users] error in scons while running xcode build

Dirk Bächle tshortik at gmx.de
Fri May 1 03:28:33 EDT 2015

Hi Oindrila,

On 01.05.2015 08:08, OINDRILA MAITY wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am getting following error during xcode build as
> can't exec 'scons' (No such file or directory)
>
> I have checked  from terminal Scons 2.3.4 is already installed.

if SCons can be called from the command line, your problem is probably that in the environment/IDE where you try to run SCons a
different PATH is set, i.e. it has different entries from what you see under the command line.
You have to ensure that this PATH gets set correctly...that's about all the advice I can give you at the moment, unless you provide
us with a bit more information about which OS/IDE you run exactly.

Hope this helps...