[Scons-users] Need help with SCons build on Linux

Dirk Bächle tshortik at gmx.de
Tue Mar 31 13:37:33 EDT 2015

Hi Dhiraj,

On 31.03.2015 13:04, Dhiraj Bhor wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> This is my first mail to this mailing list. I am blocked with my build compilation with SCons.
> I have migrated my C++ code from old machine to new machine and tried to compile it using SCons but it gave me errors as i think
> will be resolved if i came to know SCons build process with details.
> I am new to SCons and help will be appreciated.

please provide some more information about your current project. What error messages do you get exactly? (Don't cut anything out,
but copy-paste them verbatim into your mail...see also http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html )
How does your SConstruct look, what have you tried, what did you expect to happen and what went wrong?

Then we'll be able to help you much better with your problem.