[Scons-users] Hi, wondering about possible speed ups to scons

Schleimer, Ben bensch128 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 5 01:44:49 EST 2015

Hi Y'all,
    I couldn't resist looking for python file watching packages and
found Watchdog Watchdog — watchdog 0.8.2 documentation
|   |
| Watchdog — watchdog 0.8.2 documentationWatchdog Python API library and shell utilities to monitor file system events. Directory monitoring made easy with A cross-platform API. A shell tool to run commands in response to directory changes.  |
|  |
| View on pythonhosted.org | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

  came up as the best one. I tested it's helloworld example on ubuntu and it works like a charm.
It has some unfortunate dependencies but at least it demostrates that cross-platform file watching is pretty straight forward in python
CheersBen