[Scons-users] Scons and ant

Owen Alanzo Hogarth gurenchan at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 04:34:41 EST 2015

Hi

I am putting together a scons build script to build an android project but
I am having a bit of difficulties.

When I run the ant build script from the command line I can get it to work,
example:

/usr/local/bin/ant release -f
/Users/dev/pic/src/platform/android/java/build.xml

This build everything fine

When I try to add it to a scons build command

env.Command('/usr/local/bin/ant release -f',
['/Users/dev/pic/src/platform/android/java/build.xml'],
['/Users/dev/pic/src/platform/android/java/bin'])

I do not get a scons error but the ant part of the project isn't built
successfully.

How can I have scons call the proper ant scripts?