[Scons-users] SCons popularity

William Blevins wblevins001 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 10:51:24 EDT 2015

Jason,

Yes and no.  Is there a plan or roadmap? (EG. Step 1: migrate functions A,
Z into src/engine/SCons/Tool)

If we had such a roadmap, it might allow us to make program (slowly but
surely).  Right now it's more of a pie in the sky vision.

V/R,
William

PS: Might be a good idea to switch this convo to the dev listing.