[Scons-users] [Scons-dev] availability of SCons 3.0.0

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Wed Jun 17 18:52:24 EDT 2015

Julian,

Next version of SCons is 2.3.5 coming in the next few days.
Beyond that.. SCons is open source so when it's done it'll get released.
We don't have a version name 3.0.0 planned at the current time.

If you are asking when a version compatible with Python 3.x would be
available, that's an entirely different question than a specific version
number..

Thanks,
Bill