[Scons-users] CudaTool

William Blevins wblevins001 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 10:56:02 EDT 2015

On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 10:29 AM, Bill Deegan <bill at baddogconsulting.com>
wrote:

> David,
>
> How about:
>
> foo = env.StaticObject(“foo.cu”,<foo-options>)
> bar = env.StaticObject(“bar.cu”,<bar-options>)
>
> foo_objects = [ x for x in foo if x.str().endswith('.o') ]
> bar_objects = [ x for x in bar if x.str().endswith('.o') ]
>

> env.StaticLibrary(libname, [foo, bar]

I think the about line needs to be env.StaticLibrary(libname, [foo_objects,
bar_objects] though right?

> [Also note your example you added bar-options to env1 instead of env2]
> I didn't try the code above but that's the general way I'd go about it.
> Remember that all builders return list of nodes.
>
> -Bill

Thanks Bill.

I wasn't 100% sure I understood his question, but even though we have given
him a workaround I think we have sidestepped a more important question.

What are *.linkinfo used for, and if they aren't being used why are they
being created?  Are linkinfo specific to certain toolchains?

V/R,
William