[Scons-users] generating cpp defines with a function

Kenny, Jason L jason.l.kenny at intel.com
Tue Jun 2 11:09:33 EDT 2015

The issue is in subst().

The code that subst a list assumes a 1:1 mapping of a given item in the list so it assumes that given:

[‘$sayit’,’$foo’]

The current code assume that “$sayit” return a value like “hello” it does not assume that [‘hello’,’world’] would be returned.

So it replaces [‘$sayit’]  with [[‘hello’,’world’],’fooval’] instead of what the desired [‘hello’,’world’,’fooval’].

Jason