[Scons-users] Limit parallel builds for some files

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Fri Jul 17 08:23:35 EDT 2015

Stijn,

Hmm.. I don't think we have any options for limiting parallelism except 1
or N.
If you wanted to limit just one at a time specify a SideEffect() file for
that builder which is always the same (doesn't actually have to be created).
I supposed you could have 4 different files and somehow divide your files
into 4 different groups?

-Bill