[Scons-users] Scons does not knkow how to Make File Target after adding Variant Build

Malek Musleh malek.musleh at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 16:53:42 EDT 2015

scons --tree=all lists the header files, but not the cpp or SConscript
files (this is true even for a clean build).

    +-export/include/zro2_client/Exception.h
    | +-tools/zro2_client/Exception.h
    +-export/include/zro2_client/Logger.h
    | +-tools/zro2_client/Logger.h
    +-export/include/zro2_client/LoggerBuilder.h
    | +-tools/zro2_client/LoggerBuilder.h
    +-export/include/zro2_client/LoggerStream.h
    | +-tools/zro2_client/LoggerStream.h
    +-export/include/zro2_client/MessageTag.h
    | +-tools/zro2_client/MessageTag.h
    +-export/include/zro2_client/MessageType.h
    | +-tools/zro2_client/MessageType.h
    +-export/include/zro2_client/zro2_client.h
      +-tools/zro2_client/zro2_client.h