[Scons-users] Installing libraries

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Wed Jan 28 13:39:49 EST 2015

Stijn,

Are you planning on including only static libraries in your distribution?
If not you may find that when unpack on dissimilar systems boost and other
libraries will not find the libraries they depend on (g++, clib
versions,etc).

I've gone down this route for a number of clients and you really need to
pick how broad a variety of systems you want this to work on.

-Bill