[Scons-users] Re-2: Code generation dependency problem

Roman Karlstetter Roman.Karlstetter at ifta.com
Thu Jan 15 01:37:49 EST 2015

Hi Dirk,

thanks for your reply, I will have a look at your code today. Nice to see that even just-before-christmas mails don't get lost here :)

Best regards,
Roman

 Original Message processed by david®
Re: [Scons-users] Code generation dependency problem (14-Jan-2015 23:33)
From:   Dirk Bächle

Hi Roman,

sorry for the late reply...if you're still interested in this problem find a working example attached please. I moved the
'input.txt' to the 'src' folder, where all compilation is taking place now.
When working with variant dirs it's a good idea to start by getting things to work properly in the 'src' folder only. Make sure that
you Builders are working on local filenames only, such that they can easily get prepended by the variant_dir if required. After
that, all you need to do is include the 'src/SConscript' with the variant_dir(s) you need from the global SConstruct...and you're done.

Hope this helps you further.