[Scons-users] CompilationDatabase support for SCons

Andrew C. Morrow andrew.c.morrow at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 21:10:26 EST 2015

Hi Bill -

I'm reluctant to engage on the "faster rebuilds" front in this thread,
because while that is something I'm hugely interested in, it isn't the
primary motivation for generating a compilation database. But, I have
experimented with --interactive a bit, and didn't find it to be a
significant improvement.

You might be interested in this thread from earlier this year:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/mongodb-dev/0bN7eRxUNEs

Thanks,
Andrew