[Scons-users] detecting invalid command actions

Tom Tanner (BLOOMBERG/ LONDON) ttanner2 at bloomberg.net
Thu Feb 26 07:02:21 EST 2015

well, it's quite a longish function I have to patch. I'll have to see if I can patch a setter or getter to get the same effect.

From: bill at baddogconsulting.com At: Feb 25 2015 18:47:05
To: Tom Tanner (BLOOMBERG/ LONDON), scons-users at scons.org
Subject: Re: [Scons-users] detecting invalid command actions

Tom,

Can't you monkey patch that in, if that's something you always want to have and void the need to patch the sources?
Barring that, maintain your own branch and merge the releases into it via mercurial?

-Bill