[Scons-users] Not able to set multiple via commandline arguement

Dirk Bächle tshortik at gmx.de
Thu Feb 26 03:10:45 EST 2015

Hi Rajeesh,

On 26.02.2015 06:45, Rajeesh R wrote:
> Hi
>
> How can I give multiple LINKFLAGS in Command line arguement
> I tried to give scons        LINKFLAGS=/home/test/lib LINKFLAGS=/home/old/lib
> It not taking two paths.

the LINKFLAGS variable is not intended to accept paths. I guess you want to set LIBPATH instead, please have a look at the UserGuide
and Man page for the difference between these two.

> Same problem i faced in CXXFLAGS and CFLAGS any solution for this ?

Can you please show us your SConstruct in its current state? Try to make it an example that's as minimal as can be, for
demonstrating the actual problem. Depending on what exactly you're trying to do, there are several solutions possible.