[Scons-users] Compiling a program with scons

Owen Alanzo Hogarth gurenchan at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 08:32:03 EST 2015

I am trying to learn the scons build system but I am totally lost, if
anyone has built anything with it could they please offer some assistance.

I have this sample project that I'd like to build just to get the hang of
scons.

http://curl.haxx.se/download/curl-7.40.0.tar.lzma

cURL has no real dependencies and should just compile with what's in the
src directory but I just can't wrap my head around building it.

I can work with the autotools build process but I am just not sure how to
do it with scons.