[Scons-users] dependencies on directories

Tom Tanner (BLOOMBERG/ LONDON) ttanner2 at bloomberg.net
Mon Dec 28 06:47:32 EST 2015

Oh, right. Thats really interesting, thank you. I'll have a look around and see what I can tease out when I'm at home over the next few days.

As far as I'm aware I'm using your QT5 tool (I tried going onto the default Qt tool but it didn't seem to work nearly as well), and the Install tool (my favourite for likely culprit), but that is on scons 2.3.7 - as I noted, I've not done a complete build with 2.4.1 yet, so it might no longer be a problem.