[Scons-users] Tracing the loading of SConscript files

Stefan Seefeld stefan at seefeld.name
Thu Dec 24 11:58:24 EST 2015

Hello,

while I think I have fixed the issue that triggered my asking for this
feature, I'd like to re-iterate the feature request as I think this
would be a valuable addition (assuming it doesn't exist already):

I'd like to be able to see scons trace its loading of SConscript files.
Specifically, I'd like to see

* how scons looks for SConscript files (i.e., *where*)
* how scons actually loads SConscript files, and how that might affect
its internal application state.

Does this make sense ? (I was just reading the "Troubleshooting" section
in the User's Guide and thought that such a tool would be a valuable
addition there.)

Many thanks, and Merry Christmas to all on this list !

        Stefan