[Scons-users] Tracing the loading of SConscript files

Stefan Seefeld stefan at seefeld.name
Wed Dec 23 12:48:42 EST 2015

Hello,

My build logic handles multiple sub-projects, all potentially built for
multiple build variants. In one SConscript file there are nested loops
to invoke 'env.SConscript()'. In one particular scons invocation I get
the error "Source directory cannot be under variant directory." in one
loop iteration.

Is it possible to trace scons' loading of SConscript (and other) files,
perhaps even with a dump of some relevant variables, to help me debug this ?

Thanks,
        Stefan