[Scons-users] dependencies on directories

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Fri Dec 11 16:42:09 EST 2015

Tom,

Yes, currently you shouldn't have dependencies on Directories.
It won't behave the way you expect in that a change in a file would make
the directory out of date.
It's implicit rather than explicit.

And honestly would benefit from some separation between directories, and
what I think people generally mean which is all files (recursively, or not)
in/under a directory.

-Bill