[Scons-users] Generated sources

Rob Boehne robb at datalogics.com
Tue Dec 8 10:13:58 EST 2015

Scons users,

I have a project that takes C++ classes, and using SWIG, generates Java sources compiled and packaged into jar files.
Currently this project re-executes scons to ensure the sources are generated before the dependency tree containing the Java sources is created.
A while ago, when the SCons Wiki was in a different place, I recall seeing a reference to a technique that generated a file containing a list of the generated sources, but recently I've been unable to find any references to this.
Can anyone point me in the right direction?  An example would be stellar.

Thanks,

Rob Boehne