[Scons-users] PCH target file

Ora orshalev at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 11:14:03 EDT 2015

Each project is built in a different directory.

My problem is that the PCH builder doesn't seem to accept a 'target', and
automatically creates the file in the source directory.

I'm currently calling it with the source file as input.  PCH(source_file).

When I tried sending PCH (target=target_file, source=source_file), SCons
failed  ('NoneType' object has no attribute 'side_effect').

Is there a way to specify the target?

Thanks,
Ora