[Scons-users] why are links going in the build cache?

Tom Tanner (BLOOMBERG/ LONDON) ttanner2 at bloomberg.net
Wed Apr 22 08:37:52 EDT 2015

Ah, yes, that is the issue, and we don't have that fix yet

From: scons-users at scons.org At: Apr 22 2015 00:43:53
To: scons-users at scons.org
Subject: Re: [Scons-users] why are links going in the build cache?

Your issue may or may not have already been fixed.  See https://bitbucket.org/scons/scons/pull-request/227/issue-2395-symlink-support-hotfix/diff for more info.

Also, see the User Guide for Copy behavior on symlinks.

V/R,
William

On Tue, Apr 21, 2015 at 10:59 AM, Bill Deegan <bill at baddogconsulting.com> wrote:

Tom,

What type of files do the symlinks point to? (Shared libraries, object files, other)

-Bill