[Scons-users] Ignoring (some) errors

William Blevins wblevins001 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 20:34:07 EDT 2015

Marc,

My recommendation is to run SCons twice with different "targets" and
options.  Their will be some overhead, but I don't see another (easy) way
to do what you are asking.

Pass 1) Run scons (on build targets) like normal so that it fails like
normal if anything fails to build.
Pass 2) Run scons (on assembling targets) with -k option.

V/R,
William