[Scons-users] Largest feasible SCons build system?

Mark McWiggins mark at pythonsoftwarewa.com
Fri Apr 10 00:14:59 EDT 2015

Hi All,

I'm currently working on a short contract for a large company with an
SCons-based build system. Their system
has apparently grown organically for years and consists of a mix of SCons,
Makefiles and shell scripts and not all dependencies
are captured ... when I started their technique was having AlwaysBuild
turned on all over the place.

Just wondering of the possibility of getting it all into SCons, at least to
make sure the dependencies are captured directly.
Can anybody tell me the largest SCons-top-to-bottom installation they know
about and how it performs?

Thanks much.
--
Mark McWiggins