[Scons-users] Debugging SCons files as Python scripts

William Blevins wblevins001 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 22:40:44 EDT 2014

Tony,

At the risk of playing "Mr. Obvious", do you use the built-in scons
"--debug" or "--tree" options?  This includes the "stacktrace" option which
gives full traces on exceptions caught within SCons rather than the usual
1-liner.  I rarely need anything else unless I am working on core SCons
functionality.

V/R,
William