[Scons-users] Microsoft SDK not configured correctly when run with 64-bit python.

Dirk Bächle tshortik at gmx.de
Wed Sep 3 03:10:26 EDT 2014

Hi Kyle,

On 03.09.2014 02:29, Monson, Kyle E wrote:

> When I try to compile my project with the python 2.7 64-bit it fails
> to setup the Windows SDK properly.
>
> [...]
>

> Is this a bug? Is there a workaround? Do you need any other info?
>
> Thanks for the help,
>
> Kyle

I can't help very much here, since I'm more the Linux guy. But I just
wanted to say "thank you" for this very nicely written "issue report".
It covers a lot of the usual questions we'd ask...and you seem to
already have done your homework by trying to provide additional logging
with MSCOMMON_DEBUG.
I'm sure that some of the other guys will chime in soon, and can explain
what's wrong here.

Oh, and thanks a lot for using SCons!