[Scons-users] Vote for SCons!

Dirk Bächle tshortik at gmx.de
Sun Oct 19 05:57:38 EDT 2014

Dear users,

our project has been selected for the ballot for December "Community
Choice" Project of the Month. The vote is conducted on SourceForge and
runs through Nov 15th. The blog post linking to this vote is

@
_https://sourceforge.net/blog/community-choice-project-of-the-month-vote-december___,
and the vote itself is
@ _https://sourceforge.net/p/potm/discussion/vote/thread/7144005c/___

Anyone with a SourceForge account is eligible to vote, so it would be
awesome if you could visit the thread above *right now*, log in, and
leave the simple comment

   "VOTE: scons"

(note, how the project name is in all-small letters...)

And if you think your single voice doesn't count, think again: the last
two months had only 13 and 34 votes in total each. So we have a good
chance to win this, which would increase the visibility of SCons on the
Internet.

Thanks a lot in advance for taking this into consideration.