[Scons-users] Bug causing corruption of .sconsign.dblite

William Blevins wblevins001 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 19:23:13 EDT 2014

Piotr,

I am sure you already did your homework, and we appreciate your input.
Before we start looking at this closely, can you guarantee that the
following files were not accidentally committed your GIT repository: object
files, libraries, executables, the .sconsign.dblite file itself?  I have
seen cases in the past were files like these get committed accidentally,
and that might cause effects like those you described.

V/R,
William