[Scons-users] Storing object files in different directory

Gary Oberbrunner garyo at oberbrunner.com
Sun Oct 12 12:58:44 EDT 2014

I'm not a Fortran expert, but I believe SCons can automatically find
required modules by scanning the main Fortran code, and build them and
link with them automatically.  Have you looked at
http://www.scons.org/wiki/llarsen/FortranTutorial?

As for spacing, you're right -- SCons files are python, and as such
has the same whitespace considerations as any other python source
file.

--
Gary