[Scons-users] Using SCons for SSH-based install

Kenny, Jason L jason.l.kenny at intel.com
Sat Nov 22 14:31:51 EST 2014

The most I have ever done at the moment was setup a Linux system with needed packages to do a cross-platform build for some given product. This used yum or apt-get, and required the script to run as root ( via sudo or whatever).

In this case does the ssh connection need a password? ( just curious as I was thinking of stuff along this line for something different)

Jason