[Scons-users] 答复: About initialize array in C++

Feng Chao fengc at student.ethz.ch
Fri Nov 21 09:57:00 EST 2014

Dear All,

Sorry it turns out that it is not a Scons problem.

Best,
Chao

________________________________
Chao Feng (冯超)

Master student in Computational Biology & Bioinformatics
ETH Zürich, Zuerich
Switzerland

Iber Group, Department of Biosystems Science and Engineering,
ETH Zürich, Basel
Switzerland
I am a fresh Scons user. I want to initialize in C++ an array with default values, say all 0. I simply do
"int array[100] = {}",
but using scons I will get error message "variable length array 'array' is used". I also tried cmake and it can compile successfully. Could anyone give me some suggestions?

Thank you!

Best,
Chao