[Scons-users] Fwd: Cleaning only certain built objects

Jean Duthon duthon.jean at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 09:45:09 EST 2014

Hello Dirk,

The problem is that to run tests, I need to build a lib.
And I would like to be able to clean the tests, without cleaning the lib.

I tried your solution and it is still cleaning all the dependencies (or
maybe it is cleaning since the default target is the lib?)
Or am I missing something?

Best regards,
Jean.