[Scons-users] Reminder: Vote for SCons!

Dirk Bächle tshortik at gmx.de
Sun Nov 2 08:08:47 EST 2014

Dear users,

I'd like to say "Thank you!" to everyone who already voted for SCons in
the SourceForge ballot for December "Community Choice" Project of the
Month. We're currently leading with 13 votes, but "nsis" has a large
followership too...and is short behind with 10 votes.

So, it's too early to lean back...if you haven't already done so, please
consider to contribute.

The vote is still running through Nov 15th, the blog post linking is

@
_https://sourceforge.net/blog/community-choice-project-of-the-month-vote-december___,
and the vote itself is
@ _https://sourceforge.net/p/potm/discussion/vote/thread/7144005c/___

Anyone with a SourceForge account is eligible to vote, so it would be
awesome if you could visit the thread above *right now*, log in, and
leave the simple comment

   "VOTE: scons"

(note, how the project name is in all-small letters...)

Thanks a lot in advance, we can really win this!