[Scons-users] Shared Versioned Libraries Problems

Dirk Bächle tshortik at gmx.de
Thu May 15 13:42:13 EDT 2014

Hi James,

On 14.05.2014 18:22, Russell, J.J. wrote:

> [...]

> PS: While I send mail directly to scons-users at scons.org, what is the proper way to reply to a thread? You have a tough job fielding all these questions and do an admirable job, if there are a set of rules or general protocols that make your life easier, I would be glad to follow them.

thanks a lot for asking. Most mail clients have a special "Reply (to)
list" button that you should use. Replying to the mail in question, and
making sure the reply goes to "scons-users at scons.org" should work too.
That should ensure that your answer gets detected as part of the current
message thread...