[Scons-users] SharedLibrary dependency problem

Leandro Moreno leandro.moreno at tallertechnologies.com
Thu Mar 27 13:06:23 EDT 2014

Hello SCons guys!

I have a problem with SharedLibrary. Let me tell you about it.

I have 2 components. A and B. Those components have one dependency in
common. Lets call it C.

Now, I create a Object with C.
I wanna A and B depends C.

But, If I do this. There's a SCons error. This error says:

scons: *** [build/board-games/games/tictactoe/libboard-game-ttt-referee.so]
Source file: build/board-games/games/tictactoe/tictactoe_proxy.o is static
and is not compatible with shared target:
build/board-games/games/tictactoe/libboard-game-ttt-referee.so

How can I do this correctly? Is there a "dynamic" object or something like
that?

Thanks!

--
<http://www.tallertechnologies.com>
Leandro Moreno

San Lorenzo 47, 3rd Floor, Office 5
Córdoba, Argentina

Phone: +54 351 4217888 / +54 351 4218211
Skype: letossgm