[Scons-users] Problems with SCons parallel build

Brady Johnson bradyallenjohnson at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 10:25:45 EDT 2014

I was using shutil.make_archive() in one of my own builders, so nothing
needs to be changed in SCons for this.

I cant remember why I originally opted not to use the SCons Tar() function,
but there was a good reason not to :) I think it was because in that
particular builder, I needed to manage several sources and targets as one
unit, and using the Tar() builder in my own builder would have caused
duplicate target problems.

Regards,

Brady